I've always been a bit envious of all these bags I've seen online on various blogs. I finally built up the courage and tackled the Sew Together Bag by SewDemented. Thanks to the additional instructions from The Quilt Barn, I was able to put this bag together successfully. This bag took me three nights to put together. The first night I cut all the fabric, attached the interfacing, and created the outside quilted cover.
The second night I put the inside of the bag together with the sides. The third night I completed the outside of the bag and the handles.
I was able to use the leftovers I had of the Carnaby Street collection to put this bag together. It's a beautiful collection, and I think it was a wonderful choice for this bag.
The inside lining just pops, and I really love how it turned out.
I was also really happy that I had enough of the pocket lining fabric. Along with the zipper colors, this might be my favorite part.
This has been a wonderful bag that I've truly enjoyed using the last couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to taking it to Quiltcon!